An amazingly delicious dessert. The amounts of sugar may be varied according to taste.
6 Green apples
½ bunch rhubarb
1 tblsp raw sugar
Oil – ¾ cup
Honey 1 tblsp
250g Instant organic oats
1 tblsp Sunflower seeds
1 tblsp sesame seeds
½ cup desiccated coconut
1 tblsp honey (optional)
· Chop rhubarb, place in 12” round baking dish. Sprinkle with sugar.
· Peel & slice apples, place on top of rhubarb
· Heat oil & honey over gentle heat until nearly boiling.
· Mix together oats, seeds, coconut and sugar.
· Pour in oil and honey and mix thoroughly
· Place mixture evenly over the apples in the baking dish
· Sultanas may be added to topping or placed in with fruit
· Bake in moderate oven for one hour or until topping browns.
With coconut cream.
With avocado and walnuts or a mixture of all of the above.