Dates - 3
Cashews (unsalted) - 1 cup
Dried apricots - 8
Pecans - ½ cup
Mixed nuts (unsalted) & raisins/sultanas - 1 cup
Sesame seeds - ¼ cup
Sunflower seeds - ¼ cup
Dried figs - 2
Drizzle of Olive oil
Coconut cream - 270 ml can
Bananas - 2 large
Honey - 1 tblsp
Natural sugar cane - 1 tblsp
Fresh fruit slices ie; mango, strawberry or passionfruit.
· Process in blender, one cup at a time.
· Roll out and press into bottom and sides of a pie dish.
· Process ingredients for one minute.
· Pour onto base.
· Top with mango slices, strawberries or passionfruit.
· Garnish with mint leaves
· (optional) Sprinkle with chopped almonds