1 red onion
1 – 2 cloves of garlic
Handful of mushrooms
1 can of organic crushed tomatoes
1 x 270 ml can of coconut cream
Basil Sage Oregano Thyme Chilli Parsley
Herb salt Pepper Nutmeg
· Chop the garlic & onion and lightly fry them in a pan for a minute.
· Add the chopped mushrooms, salt, pepper and nutmeg and cook until mushrooms brown.
· Add the tomatoes, seeds and sultanas and stir through.
· Add the other herbs and cook until the liquid reduces.
· Add the coconut cream and heat it through.
Awesome ladled over steamed or baked veg, noodles, pasta, etc.