An easy & quick sweet dish.
Haricot/Navy beans - 250 grms, cooked (see 'vegan cooking tips' link in right panel for how to prepare legumes)
Red Onion - 1 chopped
Garlic - 1 clove crushed Olive Oil - 1 tblsp
Mushrooms - 2 cups diced Molasses - 2 tblsp
Lime - Juice of ½ Cardamon - 2 tsps
Sweet potato - 1 Sliced & steamed
Green capsicum - sliced
Rice. - For serving
· Fry onion and garlic in oil until tender.
· Add mushrooms and fry for another minute.
· Add all other ingredients and cook for five minutes.
· Serve over bed of rice and slices of steamed sweet potato.
· Garnish with slices of capsicum.
Serve with lemon wedges