Mushrooms - 3 cups Leeks - 3
Coconut cream - 2 x 270ml cans Garlic - 2 cloves
Dried Oregano - 1 tsp Chilli flakes - ½ tsp
1 packet of Japanese noodles (we use Udon; they're organic and they are available from health food shops, Asian shops and Asian section of super markets).
- Dice mushrooms, thinly slice leeks and crush garlic.
· Heat oil, add veg, oregano and the herbs.
· Cook until leeks are tender.
· When it has reduced add coconut cream and cook for further five minutes.
· Cook udon noodles as per directions. Add the sauce.
If leeks are unavailable, use onions and shallots.
Serve on Udon noodles with slices of avocado and chopped fresh parsley.