1 clove of garlic – chopped
2 medium potatoes - diced
1 sweet potato - diced
2” thick piece of pumpkin - diced
1 Carrot - diced
1 parsnip - diced
½ cup cooked kidney beans
½ cup of cooked cannelloni beans
1 tblsp Oil
Tunisian spice mix – 1 tblsp
Sea salt - 1 tsp
¾ cup of water
· Heat oil in large saucepan and add all the chopped vegies and garlic.
· Stir on low heat for two minutes.
· Add Tunisian spice mix, sea salt and black pepper.
· Stir for another minute
· Add water, cover and simmer on low heat for aprox. five – ten minutes (until vegies are tender).
· Add beans and stir and heat through.
Serve with jasmine rice cooked with 1 tsp of turmeric, lemon wedges on the side.
Garnish with tomato wedges sprinkled with finely chopped fresh basil and parsley.